Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Update Hate 7/31/2012

Hello, again.

I don't have a whole lot to show you guys today, as all of my finished pieces have been sent off, and they are in the process of being turned into little rubber guys. I have the next batch working, but they are not quite at a place where I can share... All I can promise you, is that there will be a lot more Gorewads, and that my next three Universe of Violence figures are already on the books. More pictures, probably by the end of the week.

Speaking of Universe of Violence, since I am sculpting more than I need, what do you guys think of a contest, where you guys get to vote on the 3rd of three figures to be included in the line?

Links to check out: 


Soupie at MinifiguresXD, has written a review on the Gorewad Monsters experience. Check it out. He said some nice things about the line, and I didn't even have to pay him to do it!

Man E Toys, also put up something on the 2nd Wave UoV Horseman inspired figure. He's got a neat blog, covering a lot of different venues in the custom toy community. Check him out.

Also, Universe of Violence figures and Gorewad Monsters are on sale at http://ericnilla.storenvy.com/, right now. If you're in Central Ohio, you can walk right into Laughing Ogre Comics, and walk out with a pack of Gorewad Monsters for $12. If the brick and mortar experience works out, we'll keep offering them at stores, hint hint.

That's all for today...
It's been fun though, right?

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment