Saturday, April 27, 2013

ODDS AND ENDS

So, I have been pretty quiet lately. This has been a direct result of having changed jobs AND addresses at the beginning of the month, and I have very much been busy with trying to get all of my big reveals in order. I have a few projects that I can't talk about just yet, but for now what I can tell you is that I will be opening my own store soon. This will be necessary, as I am doing more production and I totally expect some growing pains, so bear with me. When I get closer to opening the Irohaus store, I will have a lot more to tell you... But for now, I would like to take this time to tell you guys about my Ironhaus exclusive program.

Ironhaus: BLACK will be a series of toys, sculpted by yours truly, from numerous lines that I have worked on. They will all bear the "Ironhaus: BLACK" brand, and I look to make this series of toys be more about the Ironhaus experience. These figures will be run in smaller numbers, and will generally carry a higher price tag *GASP*... But, they will also include some extras not available anywhere else. I will be doing exclusive mini-comics, companions figures, t-shirts, stickers and a whole lot more, to make these releases more than just another indy-toy rehashing. The first of this release, will be for the HORDE figures that I did for Man E Toys.


Also, I have received a bunch of emails, here and at the Ironhaus Facebook page about the Gentlemen of Violence figures we offered up for April Fools Day... Apparently a lot of people missed these guys, or just plain thought that Eric Nilla and myself were working them... Well, it was a little bit of both. They are real figures, and while we'll likely never do the old-timey color schemes again we could be cajoled into rereleasing these figures for a one-color "Second Chance" release. If you missed out on these then post in the comments on this post or on the Ironhaus Facebook, and if there is a strong enough turnout, we'll see about putting more of these figures out.

Tomorrow, I will unveil May's Universe of Violence figure... So stay tuned.

-Rommel

2 comments:

  1. This is Awesome I love the UofV line I missed out on the Gentlemen of Violence and would love a second chance at nabbing these guys for my set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy, is the iron haus black going to be available from the store you will be launching? Yes I want a crack at the April Fool's items. Gawd why do I feel SO behind when I check your blog like three times a week?

    ReplyDelete