Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Draznar Uncensored

As the title says, my portion of the site is going to involve me talking about whatever the hell I damn well please. That being said, I'm going to try and keep things toy-related, and possibly even mini figure related.

I've got a project underway that I want to talk about, but I have to wait awhile before I feel like I can. I just don't have enough of anything to make a reasonable article yet, but rest assured I think fans of mini figures will enjoy it. That being said, I need the help from someone who can scan images with good resolution. If you know someone who can or are that person please message me on LRG, (Draznar), or facebook, (if you know my real name).

I just recently got my hands on some of the most recent Ironhaus items. Bacon Shark, Meathook, and the new gorewads. As usual, Jimmy has knocked it out of the park with his sculpting abilities. Meathook reminds me of Grover, from Sesame St. Not sure if that was intentional or not, (knowing Jimmy it probably was), and it has actually forever "ruined" that character for me. Now when my six year old asks me to read, "The Monster at the end of this book", all I can think about is Meathook. GG, bro. And I still never thought I'd hear the words. "bacon" and "shark" in the same sentence before the figure existed. What an amazingly awesome thing.

Anyways, if you haven't got these figures yet, be sure to get on board. You won't regret it!


- Draznar

No comments:

Post a Comment