Sunday, July 31, 2016

Update, Summer 2016

Jimmy, here...

So, let me start off by saying, "No, I didn't die."

I did get rid of almost all of my social media, though. It's a crazy, crazy world, and I guess social media got to a point where it was mostly just a drag. You can still find me on Instagram, though (ironhaus_jimmy, for those of you that are so inclined). Juz, Draz and myself are all still pushing forward with Ironhaus Toys, but we've been somewhat quiet as of late only because we've been in preparation.

2016/2017 promises to be pretty exciting. The next wave of DOOM Gotter figures with me and Luke from Imperfecz Toys are dropping soon, and you might keep your eyes on the Instagram for a contest involving that whole thing. I'll be giving away a free, one-of-a-kind translucent red Bunyip with 10 red buildings. Details for that contest are upcoming in th first week of August, so stay tuned there.

Also, while there is some stuff in the works that I can't really talk about, I CAN tell you that there's a lot of new Gorewad stuff on the horizon, including some games. Can't get REAL deep into that at the moment, but it's going to be fun. Big thanks to Draz for helping me iron out some of the details on th gameplay side of things. Oh, and let's not forget about the Cat Shit Squad, right? Gorewads are going to start popping off, as soon as I can get a chance to hunker down and do some production. I have about 50 new pieces sculpted, just waiting to be unleashed. There is also a gob of new FOI figures that I just need the time to cast.

Finally, there are new UoV figures on their way Down Unda'. I'll let Metalmonkey drop the particulars on that whole deal, but do check out the Ironhaus OZ Instagram for a new contest he started this week. You can win yourself a lot of cool UoV swag, for just a little bit of effort.

Oh, and check out Riduryu's "Life in Plastic" toy reviews on Nerditis. They are a lot of fun, and he takes neat pictures.

I'll be back next week, with some fun pictures of my own.

-Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment