Monday, May 28, 2012

Gorewad-A-Go-Go

If I may, draw from the slurred words of Scott Hall... "Hey, yo."

In my last post, which was... Shit, that was yesterday. Hey, posting is feast or famine around here. It happens.

Anyways, my last post had some picture of the Gorewad Monsters gimmick, that I have been working up. I finished the archaeopteryx design, and got some decent work in on the next piece. Pictures in a second...

But, first, I want to say thanks to those of you in the service. If you're not in the service, you should be thanking them, too. I don't give a shit what your political affiliations are, these men and women are doing a dangerous job, to protect the country and support their families. Let's not lose sight of that.
I also want to thank our police, firefighters, EMTs, any anybody else that has the duty of being a first responder, putting themselves in harm's way as a profession. 

Okay, now I'm off of my soapbox, and here are those pics that I promised:





Happy Memorial Day, you dirty rats. 
<3
-J.Rommel

No comments:

Post a Comment