Friday, June 15, 2012

Brief Update

So, I have sent off all of my finished sculpts to their respective new homes, and started a new batch of minis. I have a couple of M.U.S.C.L.E. scale sculpts, but most of the new stuff is going to be 1.25" or under. Working super tiny IS a pain in the ass, but it's really cool to see people's reactions to the finished pieces. I don't have anything far enough along to share, but the moment I do,  I'll share some pics.

And, it'll be a short period of time, before I can share pics of some of the production pieces, so there is that to look forward to, as well. I'm still trying to cook up a contest, to have some fun and to get people toys.  Keep watching. The contest will probably involve dick and fart jokes, along with blood and guts, so get ready.

In the meantime, check out one of my colleagues' blog at http://amerikaiju.blogspot.com/. I'll be doing a review, very soon, of his first wave offerings.

Keep it real, kids.

-R

The fact that Candlejack has become a meme, really pisses m

No comments:

Post a Comment