Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Update Hate, 12/17/2012

Greetings, minions!
So, a few pieces of news, a couple of opinions and then some "hey look at this stuff" links...

#1. Chad at The University of M.U.S.C.L.E.,  and Zectron chould be happy to hear that I have the whole camera issue fixed. Hopefully now, my photos won't have a blurry or ghastly quality to them. This is a good thing, because a few pieces I have been working on, are almost ready to show.

#2. Eric Nilla has got some neat shit going on over at his bloggus. He's been pumping out some neat Spiral Zone keshi boots, and between those and the new stuff from IroNilla, he's going to have some fun news very soon. Also, Eric, isn't it about time for a contest?

#3. Speaking of contests.... The Insult Contest is still running, and has lost a litte bit of steam. The contest runs to December 26th, so you should get in and try your hand... The winner will walk away with a FREE Hell Turtle figure, PLUS a thermal color-change Gorewad, and a Glow in the Dark Gorewad. I will also be sending out prizes for runner up. If the contest reaches 75 comments, I'll throw in prizes for 3rd and 4th place, too. I know Luke Harris (of Imperfecz Toys) has been itching for some competition, so give him an Ironhaus hello!

#4. WWE's TLC PPV was one of the overall best of the year... The Shield absolutely killed it. Do NOT sleep on these guys. If you're a wrestling fan, and miss Attitude Era style showmanship, you need to tune back in. Dean Ambrose, if I may be the 1,000,000 person to say it, is the next big deal player.

#5. Watch this. It's heartwarming.

Anyhow, that is all I have for today. As I start wrapping some things up, I'll be posting some photos of the stuff... And I will want some input on a solo deal I'll be putting out after the new year... So you can expect a contest based around that.

Time to go now... It's been fun though, right?

-R

1 comment: