Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 13th: Brutal Earth Revealed

 Howdy gang!
November 13th is here, and fit's time for the big reveal...
Starting in January (2014), I will be running a comic here on the blog (for free) called "Brutal Earth".

At least once a month, from that point on, I will be adding new pages to the ultra-violent, absurdist comedy saga. Characters from the Ironhaus universe will be popping in, and characters from the comic will absolutely be getting the mini-figure treatment. It will be a fun ride, I think.

This weekend, I will be making an announcement/unveiling of the last dangling Universe of Violence offering from Ironhaus (West Nile).

Finally, I want to say that November 13th, 2005, we lost one of the greatest professional wrestlers that our planet has ever been graced with, in Eddie Guerrero. He was one of the all time greats, and he is missed.

-R





No comments:

Post a Comment