Thursday, October 30, 2014

Salutations



Hi there Horde!

MetalMonkey here, the third cog to this crazy mechanism that is Ironhaus, here to add a little of my own chaos to the mix.

Thought I'd do a quick post to say yo, and let you know that Ironhaus Productions & MetalMonkeyStudios are gong to be working more closely together from hereon out and theres going to be a lot more from us in the near future so buckle up, this is going to be a fun ride!

A lot of you are familiar with the infamous Universe of Violence line of mini figures, and maybe some of you have even heard of UOV - Chaos Dimension..? Well, the Universe of Violence worlds just collided, and all hell is about to break loose my fiends. Or should I say, fiends?

I will be on here as often as I can afford to be adding new posts about work in progress, upcoming projects and of course, revisiting some previous work.

To kick things off, here are some design sketches for two upcoming UOV - CD characters, Plasmorph & Necrofungus to be used on their battle cards.

Battle you say? Well, let's not get to ahead of ourselves for now.

The last pic, who I call Hammer Jr. is just something else I came up with that might eventuate into a figure. We'll just have to wait and see.

Well, that's all from me for now but stay tuned and I'll be back with some more exciting news very soon!


MM.





No comments:

Post a Comment