Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

So, real quick update:

New contest for July on the 20th, running to the 27th... It'll be a second chance to dance, because it'll be  an all new insult contest. I am giving you guys a little time to brush up on your material, as the rules will be just a little different this time. Work on your material, because I am expecting bigger, badder, and more original insults this time around!

July 29th, we open the doors for Universe of Violence, and Gorewad Monsters... A heads up, if any of the less motivated Minions of the Rabid Toy Cult missed that news the first time around.

Also, as Eric Nilla can attest to, I usually sculpt WAY too much. Such is the case, with the 2nd wave of Gorewad Monsters. I have sculpted more designs than we will use this time around, and I will be throwing sculpts out. The difference is, this time I'll be putting the power in your hands. After the GW: Wave 1 dust has settled, I'm going to let YOU, my readers, vote and decide which three sculpts get included in the second wave.
Eric Nilla shits live ants.
Finally, I am sneaking miniature views into the future works of IroNilla, and eagle-eyed readers will see the writing on the wall. I post red-herrings, for sure, but there are also pieces you can count on seeing in the future, so stay tuned.

Time to go, kids...
It's been fun though, right?

-Rommel

No comments:

Post a Comment