Tuesday, January 22, 2013

50 in 2013


Quick update:

#1. My goal in 2013 is to have 50 different sculpts reach customers' hands in 2013. You read correctly, 50. It's the end of January, and I almost have ten sculpted. Stay tuned, minions.

#2. Very soon, Eric Nilla and I will announce the cutoff for 2012's UoV and Gorewad Monsters offerings. By soon, I mean within the week. Order what you need soon, because the 2013 IroNilla Campaign of Doom will be rolling along at full steam very soon.

#3. I'll be announcing the winner of January's contest on Friday. If you haven't gotten your post in on that thread, get it in now.

#4. Teaser pics!!! WHOOOOOOOO






I am Rommel. Your suffering is my music.

<3-R


3 comments:

  1. love that pig creature in the first pic, it looks like my ex wife lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50!!! What a number! May our suffering be endless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I just say, that I love that the Minions of the Iron Toy Cult totally get the humor of the blog. You guys rock.
      WE ARE THE EVIL HORDE.

      Delete