Sunday, June 9, 2013

Micro Bastards Set 1: Rommel Takes Pictures That Don't Suck


Sorry, gang. I have had a ton of stuff going on lately. Between work, sculpting on multiple collabs, and a little bit of indie toy biz drama, it's been tough to find the time to actually hunker down and generate a new post.

It did occur to me, that I hadn't taken and decent shots of ALL of the Micro Bastards, including the figure that I quietly included in the Set 1 release: MB Beetle Punk!

The full line-up sports Beetle Punk, Rat Bastard, Filth, Mike Grady, and the Coral Golem.  I'm already working on finishing Set 2, and the sketching phase to Set 3 has been completed. I'm not trying to inundate you guys or give you toy fatigue, so those releases might not start until mid-Summer. I'll keep you updated. I was considering running a contest, with the main prize being the original sculpt of one of the Micro Bastards... What do YOU think?

-R

1 comment: